Finance For Non-Financial Manager
As you make the transition from individual contributor to functional manager and to business leader you will need to gain the practical skills, knowledge, and confidence to make the change quickly and effectively. Finance for the non-financial manager is an essential training event for you.
This program takes you on an experiential journey of learning in a fun and challenging way.
We teach finance for the non-financial manager using the world-renowned Apples and Oranges™ from Celemi International.
“In one of our factories we came up with £1 million worth of potential improvements as a direct result of the Celemi business simulation.”
– Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
Teams Will Be Challenged With:
Customer satisfaction measures
Record keeping compliance
Billing and coding accuracy
Speeding up service, collections,
View This Video:
To learn more about how Apples and Oranges can help your organization.
What Your People Will Learn
Your employees will strengthen their business skills and acumen. People learn to deploy company resources more efficiently. Participants will learn to:
- Read and interpret financial statements
- Identify critical elements affecting profitability
- Analyze financial ratios and key performance indicators
- They will also explore the cause-and-effect relationships governing a company’s financial statements
How You Can Benefit
You can manage to create:
- A common vision throughout the organization
- A shared entry level understanding of financial- and management concepts
- An understanding of how your employees’ daily decisions impact the company strategically and financially
- An understanding of how your people continuously can identify improvements in their own business operations
- An understanding of how the business generates profits today, and how it needs to generate profits in the future
- Better communication on key messages during times of organizational change
Who Uses Celemi Apples & Oranges™
People at all levels and all experience levels.
Business Issues Celemi Apples & Oranges™ Helps Solve:
- Business Finance Value Drivers
- Key performance indicators
- Balance sheet
- Profit and loss statement
- Cash flow
- Working capital
- Economy of Scale
- Value-Added Services
- Operations Efficiency
- Continuous Improvements
Celemi Profit Simulator™ – Pulling the right levers
Can one person’s actions really make a difference on profits? In Celemi seminars, participants discover several opportunities for cost savings and improving cash flow. Using the Celemi Profit Simulator™, facilitators illustrate how small changes can have a great impact on the bottom line.
Celemi Apples & Oranges™ is available in four different versions based on different business logics; Manufacturing, Manufacturing-Sales, Retail, and Service.