Conflict is natural within the workplace and a predictable part of working with others. Unresolved conflict negatively affects morale, motivation, communication, attitudes, and productivity. Conflict handled appropriately can lead to positive, cooperative situations.
- Maintain Your Cool in Difficult Situations
- Learn Valuable Communication Skills for Conflict Resolution
- Become Aware of Your Conflict Style Using the Thomas Kilmann Conflict Inventory
- Utilize Five Strategies for Conflict Resolution
- Find Out How to Minimize the Negative Aspect of Difficult Situations and Turn Conflict Into a Positive Outcome
Training is offered in a half day or full day session at your organization or facility. It is also offered several times during the year as an open enrollment program.
For additional information, contact [email protected]