Secure Project Success
“Learning through business simulations is a great way of training! It is a very clever process, in which you learn without being aware of it!” Planning and Programs Manager, Telecom Company, Egypt
In Celemi Cayenne™, a project is complete. The catch? Nobody’s satisfied.
The project failed to deliver as expected, the potential value was insufficiently tapped, and there were overruns. Participants revisit the project to identify the issues, deliver better results, and maximize business value while balancing diverse stakeholder needs. Practice communication and decision-making and instantly see the impact of your decisions. The challenges are universal. The lessons are enduring.
Your team will learn from mistakes long before the stakes are too high.
- Project Management
- Stakeholder management
- Decision Making
- Resource allocation
- Aligning & Involving a Project team
When To Use Celemi Cayenne™
- When kicking off a new project
- To set your existing project back on track
- Create good conditions for successful joint projects between suppliers and clients
- Build a common vocabulary and understanding between specialists and generalists
- Complement general project management training courses focusing on administrative or operational aspects
Cayenne is available in Bulgarian, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Romanian, Spanish (Europe), Swedish and Turkish.