Work Of Leaders
The Work Of Leaders Made Simple: Vision, Alignment, And Execution
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand the following:
- Their own leadership styles and how they impact their effectiveness
- Leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes
- Result of four-year research and development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject-matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices