Everything DiSC ® Management Teaches Managers How To Bring Out The Best In Each Employee.
Everything DiSC® Management helps your clients build capacity and strength among managers at all levels—whether longtime veterans or those new to the role. Tailored specifically to enhance the critical skills managers need to build solid, one-to-one relationships with direct reports as well as up the chain-of-command.
Everything DiSC® Management is classroom training that uses an online assessment, facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up. Participants learn how to read the styles of the people they manage. The result is managers who adapt their styles to manage more effectively.
Everything DiSC® Management Focuses On:
- Your DiSC Management Style
- Directing and Delegating
- Improving Employee Motivation
- Employee Development
- Working with Your Manager
Make The Program Work For You
Everything DiSC® Management is a customized DiSC-based management-training solution available. Management-specific and personalized content creates an in-depth learning experience. Modular design and online tailoring features allow you to design a custom program that’s right for your organization.
Everything DiSC® Management Profile
- Research-validated, online assessment. 27-page management-specific profile report helps learners better understand their approach to managing and developing others—their perspectives on directing and delegating, how DiSC style influences the factors that others find motivating—and insights for building strong relationships with their own managers.
- Easily customized. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately).
Program And Learner Take-Away
- Discover your DiSC Management style: recognize the priorities and preferences that shape your experience as a manager of others and as an employee who must also effectively manage up
- Understand how your unique style informs the approach to directing and delegating
- Learn strategies for improving employee motivation and developing the full potential of people with various DiSC styles
- Identify new ways to work more effectively as a manager and with your management team