Turning Conflict Into Collaboration
Conflict is natural within the workplace and a predictable part of working with others. Yet unresolved conflict negatively affects morale, motivation, communication, attitudes and productivity. Handled appropriately your conflict can lead to positive, cooperative situations.
- Maintain Your Cool in Difficult Situations
- Learn Valuable Communication Skills for Conflict Resolution
- Become Aware of Your Conflict Style Using the Thomas Kilmann Conflict Inventory
- Utilize Five Strategies for Conflict Resolution
- Learn How to Minimize the Negative Aspect of Difficult Situations and Turn Conflict Into a Positive Outcome
This can be delivered in a half day or full day session as a private on-site program. It is also offered several times during the year as an open enrollment program.
For dates and locations contact sue@A360C.Com